“Alone we can do so little;
Together we can do so much.”
— Helen Keller
- Your kids LOVE it! Volunteering gives you a wonderful opportunity to create special school memories – elementary school years go by faster than you can imagine!
- Building a strong school and community. You get to know other neighborhood parents—and your child’s schoolmates!
- You are a role model. By volunteering at their school, you are not just telling your kids, but you are showing them how much you value education and community.
- Giving our kids Best of Elementary. Budget cuts are the sad reality of public schools in California. Without your time, many of our valuable and enriching programs (FAME, garden, PE, band, strings, special events, languages, and so many more!) would just not exist.
- A strong school means strong home values! Kiplinger Reports listed Sunnyvale as one of the top 10 cities in the nation to raise a family. Two of the reasons cited were public safety and distinguished schools, one of which is Cherry Chase! Certainly the enrichment programs made possible by our PTA and volunteers is a big factor in this honor.
- Why do YOU volunteer?
Questions? Please contact Volunteer Coordinator VP, Sangeetha Muruganantham at email@example.com